Coriander hummus with avocado and tomato on turkish bread.
For basic hummus blend:
- 1 tin chickpeas (reserve the liquid)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- juice of a lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini (or toast and grind your own sesame seeds)
- 3 tbsp oil
If you hummus is very thick, try adding the reserved liquid a tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
For Coriander switch the lemon juice to lime juice and add half a cupful of coriander leaves and stalks whilst blending.
- theyarecalledharmoniums likes this
- saved-by-a-lullabye likes this
- stopwhining-startsweating reblogged this from fitness-for-bombshells
- liveitup-dreambig-loveoutloud likes this
- whenican-tfindmybreath reblogged this from fitness-for-bombshells
- fitness-for-bombshells reblogged this from bikepixi and added:
- texasblows likes this
- bikepixi posted this